Teak Umbrella - 13 ft. 6 in. x 8 ft. rectangle
Made to last for years, our 13 ft. teak rectangular patio umbrella features premium materials and expert construction techniques for heavy-duty durability. Choose from dozens of UV-blocking fabrics.
|Cover #||188, 372|
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Rectangular Patio Umbrella
Shades All Long Dining Tables
- Our largest teak 13 ft. rectangular patio umbrella is 9 ft. 11 in. tall and has a clearance of 6 ft. 10 in. under the canopy.
- The unique telescoping design extends to 11 ft. 2 in. tall when the rectangular patio umbrella is closed, so that the ribs easily clear a 30-1/2 in. dining table.
- In the closed position, top hub is suspended above the top of the umbrella pole; as umbrella is opened, top hub descends downward and fits onto top of umbrella pole.
- Our canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric and are sewn with precise, sailing industry techniques, with double stitching for optimum durability.
- Solution-dyed acrylic canopies are water, mildew, and fade-resistant with up to 98% protection from UV rays.
- The pockets of the rectangular patio umbrella canopy are reinforced and double-thick, and the top is vented for extra cooling and improved stability.
- The structure of the umbrella is made of our premium, grade A teak and marine-grade stainless steel to withstand a lifetime of use.
- The 4 piece pulley system is made of marine-grade stainless steel, and is simple to operate.
- Always close your umbrella(s) when not in use to avoid any damage inclement weather or high winds.
- All of our rectangular patio umbrellas undergo a vigorous inspection and fit testing by our experienced team before packaging so that your umbrella arrives with the canopy perfectly mounted on the frame.
- Must be used with a minimum 90 lb. umbrella base when used in a table; use with minimum 165 lb. umbrella base when used free-standing.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Rectangular Patio Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of Grade A, premium quality teak wood from ecologically managed forests.
- Using a sturdy 2 in. diameter pole, the ribs are fitted with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Always use an umbrella base for safety. Base sold separately.
More products to love