Estate large rectangular planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Estate 6 ft. large trough planter comes with commercial-grade liners for ample planting space. The heavy, durable teak outdoor planter will last for decades in any climate. Elegant ball finial details are a favorite in traditional gardens.
|Capacity||8.36 cu. ft.|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid Grade A teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
6 ft. Large Trough Planter
Heavy, Well-Scaled Traditional Finial Planters
- Perfect for flowers, shrubs or specimen trees, Country Casual Teak planters can add a lush microcosm of color and texture to your space.
- Stately ball finial design adds classic style to any outdoor space.
- Robust inner framing and slatted floor support liners are included with all planters. Comes with fiberglass commercial grade liner to maximize planting space. Holes may be drilled in liner bottoms for drainage, if desired.
Our Large Trough Planters are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery, held together with wooden dowels, is combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak large trough planters can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. They require little to no maintenance to keep this look.
More products to love