Estate large rectangular planter w/ commercial-grade liner
|Capacity||8.36 cu. ft.|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
6 ft. Teak Outdoor Trough Planter with Commercial Fiberglass LinerHeavy, Well-Scaled Traditional Finial Planters
- Perfect for flowers, shrubs, or specimen trees, Country Casual planters can add a lush microcosm of color and texture to your space.
- Stately ball finial design adds classic style to any outdoor space.
- Robust inner framing and slatted floor support liners are included with all planters. Comes with fiberglass commercial grade liner to maximize planting space. Holes may be drilled in liner bottoms for drainage, if desired.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
Additional items in this collection
Additional items in this collection
Estate large square planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Heavy, durable, and classic, the Estate 27 in. sq. planter with ...
Estate small square planter w/ 1 plastic liner
Built to last, the Estate 22-1/2 in. sq. planter, featuring ...
Estate small square planter w/ commercial-grade liner
Add the finishing touch to an outdoor garden with our ...
Estate small rectangular planter w/ 3 plastic liners
Add elegant style to your outdoor space by choosing the 4...
Estate small rectangular planter w/ commercial-grade liner
The Estate 4-1/2 ft. trough planter with commercial-grade liner provides ...
Estate large rectangular planter w/ 4 plastic liners
The 6 ft. teak outdoor trough planter is flawless for all ...
More products to love
Pillow Set - Sangria theme
Take the guesswork out of coordination with with our designer-approved ...
Pillow Set - Nantucket theme
Our classic combination of navy, red, and blue create an ...
Teak Cleaner - 3 liter
Easily remove dirt, weathering, and stains with our Teak Cleaner. ...