Estate small square planter w/ 1 plastic liner
Built to last, the Estate 22-1/2 in. sq. planter, featuring a plastic liner, adds style and grace to any outdoor setting. This teak planter can be seen in various parks, outside restaurants, hotels and even in residential settings.
|Capacity||1.66 cu. ft.|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
22-1/2 in. Square Teak Outdoor Planter with Plastic Liner
Heavy, Well-Scaled Traditional Ball Finial Planters
- Perfect for flowers, shrubs, or specimen trees, Country Casual planters can add a lush microcosm of color and texture to your space.
- Stately ball finial design adds classic style to any outdoor space.
- Robust inner framing and slatted floor support liners are included with all planters. Comes with one plastic liner.
Our Outdoor Planters are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love