Teak 7 ft. square umbrella
Perfect for lined up, end-to-end coverage, the Teak 7 ft. square umbrella pairs perfectly with any of our square dining tables. Built with solid teak, marine-grade stainless steel hardware, and a UV-blocking outdoor fabric canopy.
|Pole Diameter||2 in.|
Country Casual commercial-grade umbrellas are constructed of durable solid teak that performs beautifully outdoors in any climate. Sturdy one-piece poles support the teak canopy frame and hubs. All fittings are stainless steel. Each umbrella includes a nylon rope and pulley system to ease opening and closing.
Umbrella canopies are made of solution-dyed acrylic fabrics woven for outdoor use. These highly breathable, weather-resistant fabrics resist damage from sunlight, mildew and chlorine. The fabrics are easy to clean and dry quickly.
Fabric color displayed here will vary based on monitors and settings.
Request a fabric swatch »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
7 ft. Teak Square Umbrella
Sturdy and Easy to Operate
- Pair with a dining table or our sturdy umbrella bases for easy-to-use sun and UV protection.
- Our square 7 ft. solid teak umbrella stands 8 ft. 2 in. tall at its peak and has a 6 ft. 4 in. clearance under the canopy when open.
- The four piece marine-grade stainless steel pulley system is smooth and easy to operate; keep umbrellas closed when not in use to avoid damage during storms or windy days.
- For safety, always use an umbrella base. For free-standing umbrellas, use our larger 27.5 in. rolling umbrella base.
- Available in over 40 fabrics, solution-dyed acrylic canopies are weather-resistant and fade-resistant and provide up to 98% protection from UV rays; dark colors provide greater protection.
- To provide extra cooling and improved stability in breezy conditions, canopy tops are vented.
- Replacement canopies available upon request.
Our Umbrellas are Constructed to Last
- Constructed of Grade A, premium quality teak wood from ecologically managed forests.
- Using a sturdy one-piece 2 in. diameter pole and wooden dowels, the ribs are fitted with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- Uses a stainless steel multiple-pulley system for smooth, easy operation.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray.
- Ships assembled; order base separately.
More products to love