Saratoga petite planter
The beauty of natural teak is put on display with our Saratoga petite planter. Intended to be used as a cachepot; simply place an existing planter up to 8.5" diameter inside for a quick makeover. Do not place soil or plants directly in the teak planter. Liner not included. Optional drainage holes may be drilled directly in the solid floor for outdoor use.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction ensures Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Petite Planter Cache Pot
A Stylish Teak Planter For Small Pots
- The solid teak Saratoga collection, with its repeating ribbon design, takes its name from Saratoga Springs, NY, where famed spring waters made it a popular spa destination for centuries.
- The Saratoga petite planter has a striking geometric design which presents a sophisticated accent space.
- Intended to be used as a cachepot; simply place an existing planter up to 8.5" diameter inside for a quick makeover.
- Do not place soil or plants directly in the teak planter.
- Liner not included.
- Optional drainage holes may be drilled directly in the solid floor for outdoor use.
Our Accessories Feature Premium Materials for Superior Performance
- Constructed of premium quality solid teak wood grown in certified renewable forests.
- Natural teak performs beautifully in wet environments. The naturally high oil and rubber content in teak forms barriers against mold and mildew without sealers or finishes.
- Natural weatherproof qualities make teak accessories last for decades in a wide range of seasonal temperatures.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak can be left outdoors year-round to weather to a soft, silvery gray over time.
- Ships assembled.
More products to love