The Ecommerce Manager will focus on building a world-class customer experience on CountryCasualTeak.com. He or she will be a key player in establishing best practices and driving improvements to the site using A/B testing and analytics to make data-driven decisions. The successful candidate will combine an understanding of what drives e-commerce sales and a passion for user experience to grow the site KPIs (Users/Sessions, AOV and Conversion Rate) and increase revenue. This role will also contribute to the team’s overall digital marketing efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a world-class shopping experience on our ecommerce site.
- Work closely with the external development team to resolve site issues, launch new features or site sections and do platform updates to improve the customer experience.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive sales and profitability (growth in conversion rates, average order value, and lines per order)
- Identify and implement conversion optimization improvements via A/B and multivariate testing and analysis
- Manage site content including homepage, category landing pages, resources, etc.
- Coordinate with the product team on new product launches
- Learn about the Country Casual Teak customers (B2B and B2C) and their buying journey
- Advocate for the needs of our customers and serve as the go-to person for insight on site traffic and product performance
- Define overall metrics and KPI’s for the ecommerce site and report performance via dashboards
- Perform QA/maintenance of our site to ensure all offers, landing pages, product tiles and copy are accurate.
- Work with the SEO Analyst on site optimization and SEM campaigns
- Contribute to the team’s digital marketing efforts
- Keep pace with ecommerce best practices and industry trends
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business or communications.
- 3+ years in ecommerce
- Experience with ecommerce platforms and content management systems; working knowledge of Magento a huge plus
- Extensive use of Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of conversion optimization and A/B and multivariate testing and analysis
- Strong customer focus/ability to anticipate and react to user needs.
- Interest in new technologies in the ecommerce and digital marketing space
- Highly organized, focused, process-oriented, and possesses great attention to detail ·
- Superb communication skills, clear and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Capacity to effectively influence within a collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Positive, energetic attitude