Fiori® side chair
The fluid, curved lines of the Fiori side chair integrate the most striking features of our Fiori collection. The teak side chair back is composed of two interlocking demilune shapes and a contoured-top back rail that is finished with a smooth, rounded top edge. Seat measures 19-1/2 in. wide x 17-1/4 in. deep.
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak Side Chair
Elegant Curves and Interlocking Demilune Design.
- A solid teak side chair with fluid, curved lines in back which integrate the most striking features of the Fiori lounge seating collection.
- Teak side chair back is composed of two interlocking demilune shapes and the top back rail is finished with a smooth, rounded top edge.
- Seats measures 19 in. wide x 17-1/4 in. deep and uses cushion #730.
Our Teak Side Chair is Constructed to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels are combined with stainless steel hardware to ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak side chair can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
U.S. Patent: Fiori sidechair D589,274 S
More products to love