Our teak Chippendale armchair is inspired by the 18th century Chinese Chippendale design, but has been updated for modern comfort. Sturdy lattice back is constructed of solid teak with mortise and tenon joinery. Scalloped shoulders and decorative angle brackets uphold a formal aesthetic for the Chippendale armchair.
|Cover #||121, 301|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Redesigned for Enhanced Comfort and Outdoor Performance
- Inspired by 18th century English classics, our solid teak Chippendale armchair is perfectly proportioned to coordinate with any outdoor teak dining table.
- Generous 19 in. wide seat, contoured armrests, and 100-degree reclined backrest.
- Sturdy latticed back is constructed with mortise and tenon joinery. Scalloped shoulders and decorative angle brackets set this chair apart.
- Seat is 19 in. wide at the front and tapers to 18 in. wide at the back, 17.25 in. deep, and 17 in. high.
- Use cushion #730 with the Chippendale armchair.
Our Chippendale Dining Chairs are Built to Last
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels ensure quality construction that will withstand a lifetime of use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak Chippendale dining chairs can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love