Bond 6 ft. teak + stainless steel picnic table
A modern take on a classic, the Bond 6 ft. picnic table features a sleek, marine grade stainless steel metal frame with solid teak slats on the table top and attached benches. Includes anchoring or leveling feet for easy installation of this teak and metal outdoor furniture.
|Apron Clearance||27.25" H (short sides)|
|Has Umbrella Hole?||Yes|
Country Casual Teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis) , a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teak wood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual Teak furnishings will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual Teak offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Marine grade stainless steel (316) is a corrosion and stain resistant steel, ideal for outdoor use. Stainless steel components have a brushed or satin finish and are not coated. For best results, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent corrosion and add to the service life of your stainless steel furniture.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Teak and Metal Outdoor Furniture - Picnic Table
Modern & Convenient All-In-One Picnic Dining
- Seats up to 6-8 people, and additional chairs can be pulled up to either end.
- Attached benches feature a distinctive V-shaped seat that is comfortable from either side.
- The stainless steel metal legs feature threaded leveling feet, or can be anchored down for a permanent application. Leveling shim kit included for anchoring.
- Teak slats are easily replaced in case of damage, simplifying repairs.
- ADA Accessible on both short ends of the table.
- Accommodates an umbrella with up to a 2” pole.
Our Teak and Metal Outdoor Furniture is Constructed to Last
- Marine grade stainless steel legs resist rust and corrosion in all outdoor climates. We recommend light periodic cleaning to keep stainless steel looking great.
- Constructed of sustainably harvested premium teak.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in a wide range of climates.
- A low-maintenance choice, teak and metal outdoor furniture can be left outside year-round.
U.S. Patent: Bond picnic table D812,386 S
More products to love