Brittany 4-1/2 ft. bench - Anniversary Edition
The Brittany™ returns for Country Casual Teak’s 40th anniversary. Inspired by classic hoopback benches popular in Europe, the Brittany wooden porch bench features an ergonomic, curved seat and sculpted armrest that follow the body’s natural contours.
|Cover #||126, 312|
Country Casual teak furniture is crafted from solid first-quality teak (Tectona grandis), a durable hardwood that performs beautifully in any climate. Known for its superior performance in marine environments, teakwood is the ideal choice for outdoor furnishings. Teak's high oil and rubber content give it weatherproof qualities forming natural barriers against the elements without sealers or treatment. Solid teak construction, mortise and tenon joinery, and stainless steel fitting and hardware ensure Country Casual furnishing will last a lifetime.
See more: Ecological Statement »
Natural teak varies widely in color from blond to rich patterns of amber and brown. Outdoors and untreated, teak will weather to silvery gray. Teak requires no preservatives. Country Casual offers a variety of care and treatment products for other aesthetic options.
See more: Teak Care Guide »
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Wooden Porch Bench
Classic Comfort, Style, and Design
- Inspired by classic hoopback teak benches built in France and England, the Brittany is a modern take on a traditional design.
- The ergonomic, S-curved seat is gently shaped to fit the contours of your body, along with the sculpted armrests.
- The large, stately back is fitted with an iconic hoop top rail and wide slats, providing exceptional lumbar support.
- The back is slightly angled to give a comfortable recline without slouching.
Our Wooden Porch Bench is Constructed to Last
- Designed with robust joinery and large-scale timbers, the Brittany works well in active spaces.
- Thick timbers and quality design make this bench reliable, but high grade teak combined with mortise and tenon joinery make it exceptional.
- Constructed of the highest quality teak wood from countries with an official commitment to manage their timber resources sustainably.
- Traditional mortise and tenon joinery held together with wooden dowels and stainless steel hardware ensure a lifetime of public or private use.
- The high oil content of teak makes it virtually immune to rot, allowing for superior performance in marine environments.
- Teak wooden porch bench can be left outside in all seasons and will naturally oxidize to a soft, silvery gray. It requires little to no maintenance to keep this look.
- Easy assembly.
More products to love