Cover - Steamer - 68 L x 26 W x 30 in. H
Designed to fit most steamer chairs, the Steamer cover is made of high quality fabric-like material that keeps water out while built-in vents allow air to circulate.
Country Casual high quality furniture covers are constructed of heavy-duty fabric backed with water-resistant polyvinyl. Fabric is UV protected, resists rips and tears and will not crack in cold weather. Covers feature interlocking seams for added strength and durability, mesh air vents to allow air circulation and prevent mildew, and straps to secure to furniture.
CLEANING AND STORING To prolong the life of furniture covers, clean the covers regularly or every season. Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water. DO NOT USE SOAP as it will remove the protective coatings on the fabric. Air dry. Make sure cover is completely dry before storing in the tote bag provided. Store in a dry place.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Outdoor Steamer Cover ~ Fits Most Steamer Chairs
Covers Keep Steamers from Getting Damp or Dirty
- Measures 26" wide x 68" deep x 30" high.
- Fabric is soft to the touch, yet durable and strong.
- UV protected material won't fade or crack in sunlight.
- Lined with poly vinyl, covers are water resistant and won't rip or tear.
- Built-in handles make covering and uncovering your furniture easy and included tote bag is great for storing covers when not in use.
- Covers feature piping for stronger, reinforced seams.
- Measurements are taken from seam to seam; fabric material will drape over larger furniture and can be cinched tight over smaller furniture.
- Covers are secured to furniture with buckle straps and cinch ties.
More products to love