Cover - Large round table & chairs - 96 Dia. x 24 in. H
Fits most large round dining tables, our covers are designed to fit both table and chairs. Cover fits a few inches off the ground for air circulation. Two tone color scheme features a darker band at the bottom to hide dirt.
Country Casual high quality furniture covers are constructed of heavy-duty fabric backed with water-resistant polyvinyl. Fabric is UV protected, resists rips and tears and will not crack in cold weather. Covers feature interlocking seams for added strength and durability, mesh air vents to allow air circulation and prevent mildew, and straps to secure to furniture.
CLEANING AND STORING To prolong the life of furniture covers, clean the covers regularly or every season. Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water. DO NOT USE SOAP as it will remove the protective coatings on the fabric. Air dry. Make sure cover is completely dry before storing in the tote bag provided. Store in a dry place.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and White Glove options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
Outdoor Large Round Table and Chair Cover ~ Fits Most Large Round Tables
Designed to Fit Large Round Table with Chairs
- Measures 96" diameter x 24" high.
- UV treated material won't fade in the sunlight or crack in cold weather.
- Poly vinyl backing is water resistant; mesh vents allow air to circulate properly.
- Cover is designed to fit a few inches off the ground for better air circulation.
- Outdoor fabric material has a soft hand, but durable construction and reinforced seams resist rips or tears.
- Cover is measured from seam to seam; fabric material drapes to fit larger tables and cinches to fit smaller tables.
- Placing a small beach ball or garden pot in the center of the table will encourage water to drain away and off of the table.
- Umbrellas should be removed and stored separately. Table and chairs cover does not have an umbrella hole.
More products to love