100 lb. Steel 24in. round stacked umbrella base w/ 2in. tube
The 24 in. round stacked base weighs approximately 100 lbs. and is designed for use with tables located in windy areas where a slightly heavier umbrella base is desired.
|Tube Diameter||2 I.D.|
Steel Umbrella Bases
Country Casual Teak umbrella base plates are constructed of 3/8 in. thick black powder coated steel. Umbrella tubes are matching black powder-coated steel. Choose the base with a tube diameter to match the diameter of your umbrella pole. Always use a base to secure umbrellas for safety.
Country Casual Teak furniture is generally shipped flat-packed. We offer standard (UPS, FedEx or Motor Freight) and Assembled options for delivery. For more information about shipping rates, delivery times, and delivery methods, please see our SHIPPING AND DELIVERY page.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind all of our products, and want your furniture to look great and last for generations. See our complete RETURNS AND WARRANTY page for more information.
100 lb. Steel 24 in. Heavy Umbrella Base
For Use with Tables Only
- Always use an umbrella base to secure your umbrella.
- The 24 in. round stacked base should only be used with tables, not freestanding.
- All bases are supplied with an umbrella tube.
- Choose a base with an umbrella tube to fit your umbrella's pole diameter and appropriate tube height.
- 1-1/2 in. diameter tube measures 16 in. high; 2 in. and 2-3/8 diameter tubes measure 20 in. tall.
- See measurements tab for total base height.
- Weight is approximately 100 lbs.
- If umbrella will be freestanding, choose the larger 27-1/2 in. rolling base.
Our Heavy Umbrella Bases are Constructed to Last
- Constructed with two layers of durable 3/8 in. thick black powder-coated steel.
- Heavy umbrella base can be used outdoors year-round.
More products to love